Güd Marketing is thrilled to announce the agency received 12 awards — seven of them for first place — at this year’s Central Michigan Public Relations Society of America’s PACE Awards.
The awards, in recognition of public relations work completed in 2021, were judged by the Southwest Dallas Chapter of the PRSA.
At Güd Marketing, we work with partners that strive to create strong, healthy communities and aim to solve the unique problems that face those communities.
Our clients and partners recognized at this year’s PACE awards included the Protect Michigan Commission, Oakland County, Michigan Wildlife Council and the Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity.
Our work was honored with Pinnacle Awards, the top honor, in the following categories:
- Special Events: “MI Shot to Win,” Protect Michigan Commission
- Integrated Communications: “‘One by One’ Oakland County COVID-19 Vaccine Campaign,” Oakland County
- Shoestring Budget: “Small Talk Children’s Advocacy Center ‘Auction for Advocacy,’” Small Talk Children’s Advocacy Center
- Marketing Consumer Products and Services: “Michigan Reconnect,” Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity
- Video Programs: “Annette Videos,” Michigan Wildlife Council
- Feature Stories: “Anyone Can Pitch in to Help Nurture Michigan’s Monarch Population,” Michigan Wildlife Council
“It’s a joy to reflect on the past year’s work and celebrate with our clients and colleagues,” said Güd Marketing Principal Deborah Horak. “We are extremely proud of the work that we do and our team’s accomplishments, and we look forward to what the next year will bring for public relations.”